Skip to content Contact us

Cookies on the Rushcliffe CCG website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

To continue using the website we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our site.

Continue Find out more

  • Accessibility

  • Text Size: A+ A-

  • Language

  • Clinicians Area

  • Login

Freedom of Information 

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 you have the right to ask a public sector body, like us, for any recorded, corporate information it holds. 

Before you ask us for information

Check our website

Before asking us for information, check our publication scheme  to make sure it isn't already available. 

If you ask for information that is already publically available, we will direct you to the published source.

Think about the information you want 

Try to be as specific as possible about the information you want.

Be clear about date ranges and timescales.

Ask questions which lead to more concrete answers - such as questions that begin with 'what' and 'how much', rather than opened ended questions such as those that begin with 'why'. 

Making a request

Identify which CCG you want the information from. The Greater Nottingham Clinical Commissioning Partnership is comprised of:

  • NHS Nottingham City CCG
  • NHS Nottingham North and East CCG
  • NHS Nottingham West CCG
  • NHS Rushcliffe CCG

You may want the information held by all 4 CCGs or just by 1 CCG; making this clear in your request will help the FoI Team to source the information you have requested. 

You must contact us by letter or email:

Email to:   

Letter to:

FOI Team
Greater Nottingham Clinical Commissioning Partnership 
1 Standard Court
Park Row

What happens when my request is received?

Your request will be acknowledged and we will source the information you have requested from the relevant team. Within 20 working days we will contact you to;

  • Request clarification that will help us to answer your request
  • Provide a response to your FoI request
  • Tell you we don’t hold the information and, if we can, advise you who does
  • Tell you that your request will exceed the cost limit specified in the ICO Fees Regulations and invite to submit a further, narrower request
  • Advise that we hold the information but are not releasing it, citing the relevant exemption from the FoI Act 2000
  • Advise that we are refusing your request on the basis that it repeated or vexatious
  • Tell you that we need more time to coordinate a response or to consider the public interest test in relation to your request. We will then specify a new deadline date.

What happens if I am unhappy with the response I receive or the way that my request was handled?

You can email the FoI Team and ask for clarification in relation to the response that you have received.

If you are unhappy with the way in which your request has been handled you can request an internal view by contacting Lucy Branson, Corporate Director:   

NHS Nottingham City CCG

1 Standard Court

Park Row,


NG1 6GN 

If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the internal review, you can apply to the Information Commissioner’s Office, who will consider whether the organisation has complied with its obligations under the Act, and can require the organisation to remedy any problems.

You can find out more about how to do this, and about the Act in general, on the Information Commissioner’s Office website at: 

Complaints to the Information Commissioner’s Office should be sent to: 

FOI/EIR Complaints Resolution

Information Commissioner’s Office

Wycliffe House

Water Lane




Subject Access Requests under the Data Protection Act 1998 

You can access any personal information we hold about you under data protection law by making a written Data Subject Access Request.

We process all Data Subject Access Requests in accordance with the ICO Subject Access Code of Practice and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.

If we hold personal information about you we will:

  • confirm this to you;
  • give you a copy in a format that is easy to understand;
  • provide the information within one month, or contact you if that is not going to be possible;
  • not charge you a fee; unless there are extenuating circumstances.

To make a Data Subject Access Request, send your detailed request and a copy of valid identification to the Head of Information Governance at:

Room 3.05

1 Standard Court
Park Row

If we do hold information about you and you consider it to be inaccurate, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting us at either of the addresses above.

We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary. Records are maintained in line with the IGA Records Management Code of Practice retention schedule.

Unhappy with our answer?

If you make a request and are not satisfied with the way in which we deal with it you may ask us to review any decision we make. If you wish us to undertake such a review you should write to the address above. 

Any review will normally be under the control and direction of a senior member of staff who had no involvement in the original decision or process. 

If you remain dissatisfied at the conclusion of any review you may complain to the Information Commissioner whose address is; 

FOI/EIR Complaints Resolution,
Information Commissioner s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane